By tapping the calendar icon, the date picker would appear to select any month, date, and year. Android users are also likely to receive the new feature through the Search option in the chat window. Your can share the best status video songs to your WhatsApp story and friends.
“One of the features announced in the marathon is the support for the ShareChat video service, a famous Indian Social network where you can discover various types of content, like photos and videos. The latest updates officially support today the possibility to play videos shared on ShareChat within WhatsApp,” the report by WAbetainfo read. The interface is very similar to TikTok with options for lip-syncing, sharing videos, and commenting. Moreover, the video creating window has the same effects, timer, and other options as the Chinese app.
Update Your Os
If this quick fix doesn’t work, relax and just follow below-offered methods to repair not working WD external hard drive or devices now. Go to Power Management and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Are your hard drives, be it new or old, internal or external, not showing up in File Explorer or Disk Management?
- The posts were liked by over 1 million users, with over half a million shares on WhatsApp.
- MarTech Series is a business publication dedicated to helping marketers get more from marketing technology through in-depth journalism, expert author blogs and research reports.
- Just days later, ShareChat launched its own short-video platform, Moj.
- Hey, Siri function won’t work and of course, Siri is not talking back if the low power mode is on.
- A message that promises to allow access to their WhatsApp friends’ conversations, or their contact lists, has become the most popular hit against anyone who uses the application in Brazil.
- Moj now has more than 80 million monthly active users who spend on average 34 minutes on the platform, the company said.
In a statement, Chakravarthy said electric planes have the potential to disrupt short-distance aviation-based travel, especially in the context of urban mobility. “In urban areas, people spend one-two hours every day travelling. The company says it is aiming to build electric planes that will provide faster commutes at similar prices to that of conventional road taxis. These products will also have a use case of moving cargo in remote and rural areas. The company currently has a team of 10 members and is looking to expand this number to 25. The ePlane Company was set up in 2017 by Pranjal Mehta and Satya Chakravarthy, who is refer to this article for more information a professor at the Indian Institute of Technology-Madras, where the company was incubated.
Apps Recommended For You